![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah Dovehunter, I like the Zee rings, but poverty sucks, I do have the Zee rings on my .30-06, but due to price, and the way I switch scopes, Weaver is my only solution.
Gil, you are 100% on target. I always see people in scrubs buying bulk in Wally Mart and Sam's (like we don't know who Sam is!), with a business credit card.
__________________
I tell you I don't get no respect. Why, the surgeon general, he offered me a cigarette. (Rodney) |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Uh, it must have been someone else who mentioned "Zee" rings. I'd never even heard of the things until you and someone else mentioned them in this thread.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Okay, my bad, it was popplecop.
__________________
I tell you I don't get no respect. Why, the surgeon general, he offered me a cigarette. (Rodney) |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|